Welcome! We look forward to your posts about fun, interesting, and educational things for homeschool families to do in North Carolina.
We encourage those with North Carolina homeschool information or resources to join the group and post. We encourage those who would like to receive such notifications to join.
This is a public group. Private concerns should be addressed outside this group.
– Any a2zhomeschool.com member can join this group.
– This group will be listed in the groups directory and in search results.
– Group content and activity will be visible to any site member.
– Posts can be found by search.
– Email Options, linked above, allows members to be notified of new postings.
For homeschool parents who plan to continue to educate their children at home, the ISS virtual public school is not a good option. Options for families choosing to homeschool through high school are: 1) the Career and College Promise dual enrollment program at a local community college for students age 16 and up (the law allows homeschool students…[Read more]
In Charlotte, NC, Child and Family Development is offering Karate to Home school children with Special Needs. This is a unique group because our Karate Instructor, Riaan Van Schalkwyck, runs this group in conjunction with a Physical Therapist to meet the needs of our clients. The children in groups thus far have ranged in age from 5 to 20 years…[Read more]