Welcome! We look forward to your posts about fun, interesting, and educational things for homeschool families to do in Maryland.
We encourage those with Maryland homeschool information or resources to join the group and post. We encourage those who would like to receive such notifications to join.
This is a public group. Private concerns should be addressed outside this group.
– Any a2zhomeschool.com member can join this group.
– This group will be listed in the groups directory and in search results.
– Group content and activity will be visible to any site member.
– Posts can be found by search.
– Email Options, linked above, allows members to be notified of new postings.
Interested in a break in the day? Come out and bowl in our Homeschool Bowling Club. Starting Thursday, October 7th at 1pm. A short 12 week club for ages 3 through 18. You get to bowl two games a week with popcorn and soda. There will also be an end of club Pizza Party. Every member will receive a $10 Bowler Rewards Card. Only $6.75 per week to…[Read more]
The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum hosts Lighthouse overnights for groups of up to 12 children/3 adults. This is a great way to learn about the Chesapeake and the life of a lighthouse keeper. Fall dates are filling up so book now. Visit http://www.cbmm.org/LHO%202010%20Group.pdf for more info.